Kushma Bungee jump
Kushma Bungee Jump is the second highest bungee jump in the world, located in the Parbat district of Nepal. The jump platform is 228 meters (749 feet) high, and offers stunning views of the Kaligandaki River and the surrounding mountains.
Kushma Bungee Jump is operated by a team of experienced professionals who ensure that your safety is always their top priority. Before each jump, participants are given a safety briefing and a medical check.
The jump itself is an adrenaline-pumping experience that will give you a rush like no other. You will freefall for about 4.5 seconds before the bungee cord catches you and swings you back up into the air.
If you are looking for an unforgettable adventure, Kushma Bungee Jump is a great option. It is a safe and exciting activity that you will never forget.
Why Choose kushma bungee jump?
here are some of the attractions of Kushma Bungee Jump:
- The height: Kushma Bungee Jump is the second highest bungee jump in the world, at 228 meters (749 feet). This means that you will experience the ultimate adrenaline rush as you plummet towards the ground.
- The location: Kushma Bungee Jump is located in the beautiful Parbat district of Nepal, surrounded by stunning mountains and lush forests. This makes for a truly unforgettable experience.
- The safety: Kushma Bungee Jump is operated by a team of experienced professionals who ensure that your safety is always their top priority. You can rest assured that you are in good hands.
- The affordability: Kushma Bungee Jump is relatively affordable, especially when compared to other high-altitude bungee jumping destinations. This means that you can experience the thrill of bungee jumping without breaking the bank.
- The views: The views from the top of the jump are amazing. You can see the Kaligandaki River and the surrounding mountains.
- The experience: Bungee jumping is an adrenaline-pumping activity that will give you a rush like no other.
It is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that you will never forget.
- The World’s second-highest Bungy (228 meters)
- The World’s Highest Swing (228 meters)
- The World’s highest and longest Sky Cycle
- Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge in the World
- Giant Swing of Nepal
Kushma bungee location
Kushma Bungee is located in the Parbat district of Nepal, on the border of Baglung and Kushma districts. The jump platform is located on a suspension bridge that spans the Kaligandaki River.
Kushma bungee Jump Price for 2023
|Bungee Package Name||Price Per Person||Optional Picks|
|Kushma Bungee Jump Rate for Nepali||Rs 7500||Photo, Video & T-shirt|
|Kushma Bungee Jump Rate for Foreigners||Rs 7500||Photo, Video & T-shirt|
|Second-time same day same bungee jumper||Rs 3750|
|Third-time same day same bungee jumper||Rs 2750|
|Fourth-time same day same bungee jumper||FREE|
|Bungy or Swing (Per Person)||Rs. 7,500|
|Bungy and Swing (Per Person)||Rs. 11,000|
|Tandem Swing (Per Couple)||Rs. 13,000|
|Second Jump||Rs. 3,750|
|Third Jump||Rs. 2,750|
|Sky Cafe (Includes coffee or juice, food platter, video)||Rs. 2,500|
|Sky Cycle (With Video)||Rs. 3,000|
All the activities are per person except tandem. Second , third and fourth jump is valid for 1 year from the date of first jump, and is applicable for same person
|Bungy or Swing (Per Person)||Rs. 1,500|
|Bungy and Swing (Per Person)||Rs. 2,700|
|Second Jump||Rs. 1,200|
|Tandem Video||Rs. 2,000|
|Third Jump||Rs. 500|
|Fourth Jump||Rs. 500|
Video package includes: Video, photos and complimentry Tshirt.
(Second video price is only applicable if you have bought the first video, like wise for third and fourth video doesn’t include tshirt.)
Kushma Bungee Jump Gallery
Kushma Bungee and Cayon Swing By the Cliff Nepal FAQ
Is Kushma Bungee the Second highest bungee in the world?
Yes, Kushma bungee in Kali Gandaki is the second-highest bungee jumping after Macau Tower in China.
Which is the highest canyon swing in the world?
Kushma Swing in Kali Gandaki Nepal is the highest canyon swing in the world where you stand at 228meter (748 feet) and the freefall of 7 to 8 seconds.
How to reach Kushma Bungee and find The Cliff Nepal location?
You can hire Pokhara’s vehicle to get to Kushma Bungee and return to Pokhara the same day. And if you’re wondering about the price, you can take a morning bus into Kusma and take the following public bus to return to Pokhara. The Cliff Nepal is the operator of Kushma Bungee. The Owner of The Cliff Nepal is Raju Karki. Netra Parajuli, Nawaraj Paudel, Yubraj Joshi, and Ranjan Joshi are the main Investor for this adventure.
The distance from Pokhara to Kushma is just 60 KM. However, the road condition makes the trip longer than 3 hours to reach.
If you are from Kathmandu, we offer a full board package. So contact us for booking.
Is Kushma Bridge the Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge in the world?
Yes, Kushma bridge is the Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge in the world. The 567 meters long single-span suspension bridge connects Kusma of Parbat with Baglung district. The bridge is set to be registered in the Guinness Book of World Records as the longest pedestrian suspension bridge. Currently, the 494 meters long Charles Kuonen Suspension Bridge in Switzerland holds the longest pedestrian bridge record in the world. Some of the other bridges in Kushma are:
- Kushma-Gyadi Catenary Suspension Footbridge- 344 meters long
- Kushma Balewa Footbridge – 347 meters long
- Kushma Mudikuwa Footbridge – 359 meters long
- Kushma Bungy Footbridge – 490 meters long, the longest span footbridge in Asia
What is the best time to visit Bungee Jump in Kushma?
Bungee Jump isn’t a sort of action that must be preferred by nature. Bungee Jump in Kushma may be done 365 days per year. It can be done any day if there is no rain. Having said this, a few particular months are more convenient to become involved in this fun experience.
What is the freefall time in Kusma bungeee?
The time for bungee freefall is 4.5 seconds while the time for Swing freefall is 8.5 seconds.
What are the activities supposed to be done in Kushma, Parvat?
The primary activities in Kushma Parvat are
- Bungee Jumping
- Sky Cycling
What is the Eligibility for Kusma Bungee Jump & Swing?
- For Bungy at Kusma, the weight must of a minimum of 45 kg and a maximum of 98 kg.
- For Canyon Swing, the weight must be of a minimum of 45 kg and a maximum of 128 kg.
- For Tandem Swing at Kushma, the maximum total weight must not exceed 128 kg.
- The minimum age for Bungee and Swing at Kusma is 12 years and older only.
- A person under the age of 18 must be with their guardian to sign the waiver.
How can I book Kushma Bungee Jumping and find Kusma bungee and The Cliff Nepal contact number?
Enquire us from the inquiry form. You may also call us at contact number 9843724104.
Deposit amount in the Esewa id 9843724104 (Anish Shrestha).